Q: Will this pump work for a CJ-3B? The original had a dual action pump on it.
- A: The glass bowl goes up and you just have to use a 90 degree fitting on this. They work great for your vehicle.
Q: I bought the fuel pump #119238 for my 1945 GPW. I installed it and the jeep started right up with a little priming to the carb. The question I have is as the vehicle runs the gas in the bowl doesn’t get much more then just off the bottom of the bowl and over the screen. How high is the gas suppose to get in this bowl? It seems to be running right at a stand still in the garage but before I take it out I just wanted to be sure it’s correct and I won’t break down.
- A: It doesn’t fill up all the way typically. The bowl will fill up a little more or less depending on speed/pressure. Sounds like your good to go.
Q: I have a 1944 willy’s jeep I smell gas in the oil, what could it be? I’m thinking fuel pump. please help…
- A: Most likely. Please call me toll free 1-888-648-4923
Q: Does the fuel pump (item # 119238) have a split bowl, is different from the original?
- A: They are just like the originals.
Q: I have a 1949 6cyl. Jeepster that will be converted from 6 volt to 12 volt. It also has a separate electric fuel pump that was added at some time. Do I need to replace it with a 12 volt? What part number?
- A: Please call us toll free (1-888-648-4923) I may be able to help with this.
Q: Is the glass bowl on the bottom?
- A: The glass bowl goes up.
*EMAIL or call Mike (1-888-648-4923) if need help building your Willys.