Aluminum Radiator Assembly for 46-64 CJ-3A, 3B, Truck, Station Wagon, Jeepster
New Replacement All Aluminum Radiator Assembly for your Willys Jeep restoration project – Made in the USA. Complete aluminum 3 row core radiator assembly, ready for install!!! Keep your vehicle cool. High quality reproduction!!! For side mounted radiators with center top outlet.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement All Aluminum Radiator Assembly – Made in the USA – Part#: 646325-Aluminum
Q: Does the original fan shroud work with this radiator? The fan shroud is attached to the sides of the radiator with sheet metal screws.
- A: I’m sure it could be attached with some modification. They aren’t necessary though. These cool without it.
Q: Will this radiator work on a 1948 CJ-2A? I know it says it will work with the 4-134 engine. Wasn’t sure how the fitment would be in a CJ-2A?
- A: This fits only the vehicles listed above. We have the radiators for CJ-2A’s. Part number is: 640146
Q: What are the dimensions?
- A: These are to original equipment dimensions and bolt right up.
Q: Would this radiator fit my 1948 Willys Pickup that I just emailed you about. It looks about the same as the one that is in there. The water pump hose hookup etc are about the same place and the mounting shroud looks about the same. Mine fastens to the grill on the sides with 4 bolts. 2 on each side.
- A: As long as you are ok with the O.E.M. radiator this one will work perfectly for you.
Q: Are the all Aluminum radiators available yet for the CJ-3A’s?
- A: Yes, we have them in stock. Please call us toll free.
Q: Do you know if this radiator in aluminum for 1953 Station Wagon and will it cool a v8?
- A: Yes it is, and you should have plenty of cooling power even with a V8.
Q: I ordered this radiator for my CJ-3B does it come with a radiator cap if not which one is it?
- A: Yes this one does come with a cap on it.
Q: Will this bolt up to a 1962 Willys Pickup and fan shroud, serial number 55268 74738? Inline Hurricane six cylinder, maybe throw a water pump on it too if you have one?
- A: If you have a 1962 Willys Truck with the 6-226 I would go with part number: 927948-Aluminum
- The part number for the water pump is: 928008N
Q: Does the 646325-Aluminum radiator come with a radiator cap?
- A: Yes it does.
Q: So, what are the exact bolt on dimensions for the Jeepster?
- A: They mount directly to the existing holes in your grille.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.