Green Steering Wheel for 41-45 MB, GPW
Brand new authentic reproduction green steering wheel. Replaces cracked, discolored wheels and mounts just like original for your MB or GPW Jeep restoration project. Highest quality available!!
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Green Steering Wheel – Part#: A6858
Q: What diameter does the steering wheel have?
- A: It is 17 inches in diameter just like original.
Q: I have a 1956 CJ-5 and I’m trying to find were the vehicle identification number (vin) is, can you help?
- A: Yes, It should be on the upper passenger side firewall next to the oil bath air cleaner assembly.
Q: I have a 1947 CJ-2A that has an engine with a Ford GPW head on it; how can I tell if engine is a GPW?
- A: Your block should have some ‘F’ script marks on it.
Q: I have bantam civilian trailer and need shackles for it where can I get them?
- A: I can probably help. Please call me toll free. Im more than happy to help out.
Q: I Have a 46 CJ-2A and I am a big person, can the steering wheel be shortened by cutting out a little of the shaft and welding back together, I think it would be easier than loosing the weight I would need to fit behind the wheel.
- A: You can probably do this. It may hit your legs though…I would take some measurements.
Q: I have a 48, CJ-2A that I’d like to put power steering on. I would like to know what all is involved and about the cost. I can do the work myself. Thanks
- A: Please call me toll free. Please look at : http://www.kaiserwillys.com/product/2444/s
Q: What voltage was a 1959 Willys CJ-5 originally?
- A: It was most likely 12 volt but 6 volt could always be factor ordered.
Q: What color is the transmission for a 1948 CJ-2A?
- A: They were black on the CJ-2A.
Q: Will this steering wheel fit the steering column in a 1950 Willys Truck ?
- A: You want part number: 649338 or 920206 for the 1950 and up Willys Truck.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.