Complete Front Floor Pan with Welded Braces For 55-75 CJ-5, M38A1
New Complete One-Piece Construction Front Floor Pan with All Proper Welded Bracing and Toe Board Supports for your CJ-5 or M38A1 restoration project. Proper wood bracing included where original. Covers entire front floor board from firewall to rear riser. Painted in primer.
Note: Ships Truck Freight $125.00. Some modification on install for M38A1 only.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Complete Front Floor Pan with Welded Braces – Part#: 989291
Q: What modifications are required on install for M38A1?
- A: You have to cut out the well for the gas tank. Please call me toll free. I’m more than happy to help.
Q: I need a complete one piece front floor pan for a Willys Wagon 1954.
- A: We have each floor pan. Please call me toll free. We are more than happy to help out.
Q: Is this all one piece?
- A: Yes this is all complete with wood bracing and everything. The center panel even bolts out just like original.
Q: Will this also fit a 1962 CJ-6? Not sure if the front of a CJ-6 is the same as a CJ-5?
- A: Yes it will be correct for the CJ-6
Q: What modification are needed to install on a M38A1?
- A: You really just need to make the well for the gas tank.
Q: Does this floor pan take the place of the passenger side tool bin?
- A: It goes under it. The floor pan rests on top of it.
Q: For a 1967 CJ-5A are the floor braces steel or wooden, if the braces are wooden can I change them out for steel floor braces? Would there be any cutting need to be done to the pan for an overdrive as well?
- A: They are steel braces with wooden inserts inside of them on the channel.
Q: Will it fit 1956 CJ3 how do I know from a CJ3 and a CJ5?
- A: For a CJ-3B I would use part number#: 671019
Q: Hi, I have a 64 CJ-5. The floor angle’s up into a firewall all one piece. Is this the same?
- A: Yes it is the complete front floor pan.
Q: What gauge metal is this?
- A: It is original thickness gauge to the vehicle.
Q: I just need the center piece that fits over the floor panel and beneath the transmission cover. Do you sell that separately?
- A: That is only available used. This floor pan is the only way to get it.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.