Horizontal Chrome Grille Bar for 50-64 Truck, Station Wagon, Jeepster
New Show Quality Chrome Horizontal Front Grille Bar for Center and Lower Slats on Front Grille of your Willys Jeep Station Wagon, Truck, or Jeepster restoration.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Chrome Horizontal Grille Bar – Part#: 673701
Q: Do you have the top chrome bar also?
- A: We have this good used. Please call me toll free.
Q: Do you have the lower one but not chromed?
- A: They were always chromed but I can get good used on this as well if you like.
Q: Can I retro this to my 1949 Jeepster?
- A: I’m sure its possible.
Q: What year is serial no. 4-wd 30038 ? Willys-Overland
- A: Please call us toll free. We can help out.
Q: On the five horizontal grille bar version (specifically mine is a 1950 1/2 year model), will this work for all four of the lower grille bars?
- A: Yes these are the correct ones.
Q: Hi is the middle and the bottom the sane on the 57 truck? And also do you carry the top one?
- A: Yes they are the same. We can get the top one good used.
Q: My top bar can be reused do you have the other 4. And how much are they?
- A: This is the proper part number for those 4.
Q: Hi Mike, is this price for both pieces (center and Bottom), Or each?
- A: This is each.
Q: Do you have bar no 2 and 4? Are they fixed or similar with centre or lower bar, I need both of them chromed.
- A: This is the proper one for it.
Q: Were can I find the the top chrome bar?
- A: Those are only available used. Please call us toll free.
Q: I need the top bar (chrome) for the grill on a 1961 Willys truck, do you have them used or new and if so how much for one please.
- A: We can probabaly get those good used. Please call us toll free.
Q: I have a Willys Jeep Wagon with no serial# Data Plate. Where else would the serial# be located? A data plate on the engine has: Model TW6L-Motor #226-35662. Does this number cross over to the serial# and / or identify the year and model number. I have photos I can send but nobody I know here in Mississippi has a clue.
- A: Please email us photos to firstname.lastname@example.org we are more than happy to help out.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.