Steel Leaf Spring to Frame Shackle Bracket For 41-64 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, 5, M38
Quality reproduction metal bracket to weld or bolt to bottom of frame channel at leaf spring shackle end. Used to accept your open ended style shackle.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Q: Are these threaded for the shackles?
- A: Yes, that is correct.
Q: Does this shackle bracket item #A544 fit CJ-5 year 1967 and what shackle kit goes with it?
- A: No this is not proper. We can get you good used. Please call me toll free.
Q: Will this fit the front of a 1949 4wd truck?
- A: Yes it should work just fine.
Q: Will this bracket work for a 1954 Station Wagon as a replacement? One of these on the passenger side seems to be reamed out. I tried threading the U-Bolt shackle nut on the U-Bolt threads, but it slides in without the exterior threads engaging and there is about 1/8″ slop in it so I figure the bracket needs to be replaced. Am I correct?
- A: As long as you are using it in the front leaf springs and you have open ended shackles it will work ok. Please call us toll free. We are more than happy to help out.
Q: Broke a shackle off in the bracket and can’t get it out. Do these Brackets fit a ’53 M-38A1? Need one for the left rear.
- A: Sure. Please call us toll free. We can help.
Q: Do these bolt on to frame thru existing holes or will I have to cut old ones off and drill to replace?
- A: These will mount in existing holes.
Q: Is the round portion welded to the bracket?
- A: Yes that is correct just like original.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.