Transmission Overhaul Kit (6-226 engine) For 54-64 Truck, Station Wagon with T90
Everything you need to completely redo your entire transmission. Just keep your old case. Kit includes all New gears, shafts, bearings, gaskets, seals, synchronizer, snap rings, thrust washers, & roller bearings. The most complete kit available and highest quality parts guarantee.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Complete Transmission Overhaul Kit – Part#: T90K-L
Q: Can a T-90 be fitted with a first gear syncro? If not, what transmission can I substitute that will give me a first gear synchro?
- A: Sorry, you will only be able to keep this as original.
Q: Do you carry a complete rebuild kit like this for a 53′ CJ-3B with a T-90? If so, what part number? I can only find a small parts repair kit for the tranny.
- A: T90K is the part number for that. Or we do have complete rebuilt transmissions as well for both.
Q: I have a T86AA unit that is destroyed. Long time ago I think we used to put the 6 cyl T90 guts in the T86aa case and all worked fine. Can you verify this does work?
- A: I dont believe this will work. They are different cases.
Q: Is this the kit for T90 bolted to a Tornado 230?
- A: Yes this is the proper one too for the 6-230 OHC T90 set up.
Q: Does this come with a manual for rebuilding it?
- A: No, but we do sell mechanics manuals (MANUAL-035) that will walk you thru it. Or you can always call us for tech help.
Q: What is the difference between a T-90 for a six or 4 cyl?
- A: The length of the main drive gear (input).
Q: I’m looking for a better lighter weight transmission lube (for my T-90) like what is used in later trans. If any.
- A: I usually just stick with 90 weight gear oil.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.