Oil Bath Oil Cleaner Assembly For 41-53 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, 3A, M38, Truck, Wagon
Just like original high quality reproduction air cleaner assembly for your Willys Jeep vehicle. Includes all proper indentations and markings for flat top air cleaner.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Complete Oil Bath Air Cleaner Assembly – Part#: 645368K
Q: I need the air filter for my 1947 Willys Wagon. Do you have one?
- A: We can get you good used on that. Or if you have a WO we do have a dry filter available.
Q: Does anybody make a will fit dry paper air cleaner for a 64 CJ-5?
- A: I would take your old mesh out of your oil bath air cleaner and hose it out and let it dry in the sun.
Q: Does complete include the cross over and horn? If not can you find a used complete assembly?
- A: This is what is shown in the photo. We do have all the hoses and crossover brackets too available new.
Q: Does the air cleaner include all parts in the assembly? I understand there is a re-usable screen mesh filter that goes inside the canister, or does it just use the oil bath tray at the bottom to collect the dirt?
- A: Yes it will have the mesh and everything inside of it.
Q: It is posible to find an Oil Bath Air Cleaner Assembly which Fits 54-64 Truck, Station Wagon with 6-226 engine?
- A: Those are only available used. Please call us toll free.
Q: What air filter do your recommend for a 1948 Jeepster. I prefer to stay away from oil bath filters. Thanks
- A: I would match something up locally if you are wanting an aftermarket paper filter.
Q: Will this air cleaner fit in a 1966 CJ-5? Or is it the same one?
- A: As long as you have the 4 cylinder motor it will be the correct one for you.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.