Our 1948 Willys Stakebed . It was once a Colorado hay hauler. The previous owner had taken it apart but lost his way in putting it back together. I bought it off of Ebay. The first buyer came all the way from Wyoming took a look and said ‘no way’. I was the second buyer and took it home for a song an dance. It had no rust and the owner had meticulously kept and label all of the original parts he had removed. It has the original running gear, L-134 Engine T90 transmission, temken rear end and front axles model 25.
I updated the following parts.
1. DENCO starter 12 V
2. GM Alternator one wire 12 V
3. All lights and turn signals
4. Two battery system 1 for truck and 1 for Mile Marker PEC8winch
5. Stewart Warner manual gauges
6. American white spoke 16 in rims with 235/85 R16 tires
7. New gas tank using elect pump
8. New yellow paint. So it can be seen in the desert. Its original color was yellow. Original seats covered in black marine canvas.