Here is a couple pics of my work in progress. It’s a 48 Willys pickup. I rescued it from the woods where it had been sitting since 1985. I took it down to the frame and replaced or repaired a lot of parts. The floors were rebuilt and new glass and gaskets were installed. I made another bed with the measurements from the old bent rusted one. I replaced the engine with a 302 for a nice fit with no firewall cutting. I’ve added power steering and changed the axles. The front axle is a Willys and the rear is a Ford 9 inch. The ratio is now 4.11 instead of the original 5.38. I’ve retained the original colum shift three speed for some orginality. Front disc brakes are next with the new master cylinder in the original location. I’ve been working hard to keep the body as original as possible and the Willys has come a long way since there wasnt much left after I removed the rusted, bent and worn out parts. With the changes I’ve made it should make a good driver and I hope to have it done by summer so I can enjoy driving it. Tom Keim, Gettysburg, Pa.