Oil Filter Canister Mounting Bracket For 41-53 Jeep & Willys with 4-134 L Engine
Mounts just like original to the top of your head on the passenger side for early “Go Devil” motors.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Oil Filter Canister Mounting Bracket – Part#: A1247
Q: Will this Oil Filter Canister Mounting Bracket work in my 1971 CJ-5 with 4-134 F engine?
- A: No, this is for the L-Head only. Please call us toll free. I’m more than happy to help out.
Q: I just bought this part from you. My original had a rubber grommet that fit on the part. The repo doesn’t. Do you have the rubber piece?
- A: The grommet is just a local Home Depot or Lowe’s item.
Q: I don’t have an oil canister on my ’52 M38 but I want to put one on. What do I need to hook it up?
- A: Yes this bracket is the correct one. We also have part number: 808042
Q: I have a 44 MB that doesn’t have an oil filter canister or bracket on it. I see this bracket is the one I need but I don’t see the canister anywhere.
- A: It’s part number#: 808042
Q: Will this bracket work for my 1952 Willys Jeep Wagon?
- A: With modification it would work for your 4-134 F.
Q: My early CJ-2A has this bracket and the military type canister (puralator). However I only have one strap that holds the canister to the bracket. Do you have any of these?
- A: I can get that style good used for you. Also this new mounting bracket can be made to work with it as well.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.