Windshield Wiper Motor Conversion Kit in 12 volt For 46-64 Truck, Station Wagon, Jeepster
Comes complete with aluminum mounting bracket and control switch. Just hook up your original wiper tension cables to the 12 volt replacement motor and you’re all set. New upgrade is a 2-speed motor!!!
Q: Does this item go in replacement of the vacuum unit?
- A: Yes, that is correct. It mounts in the same spot.
Q: Will this unit fit an FC-170 with vacuum wipers?
- A: No, not for the FC, but we do have them. Please call us toll free.
Q: On the instruction paper it shows the hot wire goes to the switch and to the motor is this correct?
- A: Yes, that is correct. Just like the instructions say.
Q: Does the motor match the original shaft key?
- A: Yes that is correct. It functions just like original.
Q: What do you do about your vacuum lines and if you just plug them at the fuel pump, will that hurt the fuel pump?
- A: Yes you should just plug them.
Q: My 1952 truck has had the wiper system modified a couple of times. Is it possible to get a copy of the instructions to see if this kit would still work for me?
- A: Sure. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attach the jpg.
Q: What are the dimensions of the unit from the fire wall?
- A: They are about 3 or 4″ from the firewall.
Q: I have a 1951 truck that is still a 6 volt system. Do you carry a conversion kit that runs on 6 volts or know who does?
- A: I have the original Trico wiper motors available if you are still running 6 volt. They are factory rebuilt.
Q: I have a 1955 Willys, the vacuum system is mounted on center firewall. Does this unit mount where the system is, and does it operate both wipers?
- A: Yes this mounts in the same location. It operates both wipers.
Q: Do you have the switch for the wipers?
- A: This conversion kit comes with the switch.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.