Windshield Frame to Cowl Rubber Weatherseal For 41-64 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, M38
Direct replacement moulded seal for bottom seal between your windshield frame and body. Proper length and screw cut outs for easy install.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Moulded Rubber Windshield Frame to Cowl Weatherseal – Part#: A2476
Q: Which direction does the flap go? Assuming it presses against the top of the tub, does the flap go forward (towards the engine) or rearward (towards the passenger)?
- A: It will only go one way. The seal will curve with your windshield frame arms and I will have a recess for your screws to secure it in the bottom of the frame as well.
Q: There are two brackets attached to my new windshield with thumbscrews. What are they for?
- A: We would need to know what your vehicle is. Please call us toll free and we can help.
Q: What screws do you use to attach to the bottom of windshield?
- A: A2475 is the part number for the hardware kit.
Q: I have a 1955 DJ-3A Willys Jeep and I am wondering if this will fit in for the cowl seal?
- A: Yes this will fit for the DJ as well.
Q: Is this weatherstrip kind of square looking at each end?
- A: Yes that is correct.
Q: Will this fit with CJ-3B – J4C 1961?
- A: Yes this is proper.
Q: Does this weatherstriping need to have a good tight fit on the cowl?
- A: Yes that is correct. You need to have it or it would be metal on metal.
Q: Will this fit a 1950 Jeepster?
- A: No this is for Jeeps only.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.