Steel Radiator Assembly w/ Shroud For 41-52 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, M38
Complete steel radiator assembly, ready for install in your Willys Jeep!!! Keep your vehicle cool. MADE IN THE USA!! Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. These are custom made.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Bottom Mounted Radiator Assembly with Shroud – Part#: 640146
Q: Who is the manufacturer, how close to OEM specifications is it? I’m restoring a 1944 Willys MB.
- A: We have these custom made for us. These are really close to OE. They are the best ones out there and ready for install.
Q: What is the difference between this and the previous part number (640145)?
- A: This one is made in the US and the other overseas.
- A: 810391
Q: Do you sell the fan shroud extension (with attachment bolts)? Also I don’t see where you sell bolts (hood to body ground strap), butterfly screws (eg Air Filter bracket), screws (steel footman loops) etc for many of the items you stock. Do you have a section for attachment parts?
- A: We can probably get you good used on this. We now have a Hardware Kit section on the site.
Q: Does this radiator have the same number of cooling tubes as the original? Most of the repro ones are built like the CJ radiators, that is will substantially have less cooling capacity.
- A: Yes that is correct. It is made to spec.
Q: The CJ-2A radiator assembly with shroud is listed as a steel radiator assembly. Does this mean the entire radiator is made of steel including the core, tubes, fins, and upper/lower tanks? Please clarify what parts of the radiator are steel. Thank You.
- A: It is a steel radiator with copper core.
Q: The radiator I just removed from my CJ-2A has at least three rows of cooling tubes. How many rows of core tubes are in this radiator (item 640146)?
- A: I believe these are three row as well but will have to confirm. We have had customers put these in with unoriginal V8’s and they cool plenty.
Q: Although this radiator will fit WWII Willys and Ford GPW, does this radiator have the period correct contours and shape of the Willys upper tank? This is going into my restored 1944 Willys.
- A: Yes, these radiators are as period correct as you can get and the best ones being made.
Q: Is the radiator assembly and shroud (#640146) painted olive drab green like the originals or need to be painted?
- A: These are painted black.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.