Replacement Transmission Support Crossmember For 46-53 CJ-2A, 3A, M38
Quality Willys Jeep reproduction center crossmember to cradle your T-90 transmission and Dana 18 transfercase.
Note: Early 1946-47 CJ-2A may require some drilling for install.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement Steel Transmission Support Crossmember – Part#: 7372507
Q: Will this fit a 1955-71 CJ-5?
- A: No, the length is different. We do have good used ones though. Please call me toll free.
Q: Does this include the 2 mounts for the stay cable and spring?
- A: Yes, that is correct.
Q: Will this cross member work for a 1950 station wagon?
- A: No, but we can get you good used. Please call us toll free.
Q: Will this fit a 1955 CJ-3B?
- A: We have good used. Please call us toll free.
Q: Do you have the Nuts & Bolts for this product ..??
- A: These are just standard nuts and bolts. You can pick them up locally.
Q: I’m looking for the transmission mounting bolts with rubber cushions(?) that go with the transmission support crossmember for a 1960 CJ-5. Do you have these?
- A: I believe you mean the transmission mount. Its part number#: A6156
Q: I have a 1943 Willys MB with a T-90 transmission. Should I used this Replacement Transmission Support Crossmember or should I use another one designed for my jeep?
- A: That is an unoriginal transmission. I would go with this one and you may have to modify.
Q: Do you have a transmission cross member for a 1953 Willys truck 4×4. New or used?
- A: We can get it good used for the Willys Truck. Please call us toll free.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.