Transfercase Output Yoke For 41-71 Jeep & Willys with Dana 18 Transfercase
Proper U-joint yoke for the front and rear output on the transfercase where the propeller shaft hooks up.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Output Yoke (2 required per vehicle) – Part#: A1106
Q: Just to make sure – this is like the rear output yoke on the Station Wagons w/T-18 Transfer case?
- A: Yes it will work fine.
Q: Have you ever seen gear oil leak past the splines of the front output yoke and if so what is the fix? FYI it has all new seals and is not leaking there. Thanks!
- A: As long as you have the oil seal and felt seal it should not leak. Your old yoke may have developed a grove over the years causing it to leak.
Q: Will this work with the transfer case mounted parking brake? I purchased a yoke (from somewhere else) that was supposed to work and it didn’t. The yoke is about 1/8″ too short, causing the drum to bind up on the backing plate.
- A: This yoke is for the front only. They shouldn’t have sold it to you. You need the companion flange part number: 116714 for the rear.
Q: Which U-joint does this accept? (ie: 1310, 1330)
- A: 8126614S is the part number for this yoke.
Q: Have 1959 M38A1 with a T90 Transfer case / With a ten spline / yours is for a T18 type ? Will it work on mine?
- A: Yes this what this is made to fit.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.