Top Bow Frame Assembly For 1946-1949 Willys CJ-2A
New Replacement Steel Top Bow Frame Assembly for Original Style Field Tops on Willys CJ-2A Jeeps. Complete ready to install. The best there is. MADE IN THE USA!!!!!
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement Steel Top Bow Frame Assembly – Part#: A2897-2A
Q: Do you have this assembly for the CJ-3A?
- A: Yes, this will also work for the CJ-3A as well.
Q: It looks like the brackets for the horizontal rods to the windshield frame on the front side bows are adjustable. Is my observation correct? To my knowledge, the position is different from a CJ-2A to a CJ-3A bow set. Thanks for any answer.
- A: I don’t believe they are adjustable. The position from a CJ-2A to a CJ-3A should interchange.
Q: Do you have individual pieces for a CJ-3B or the entire set and does this fit the 3B?
- A: No, this will not fit a CJ-3A but I have ones that does. Please call me toll free.
Q: Do you have these frames for CJ-3B?
- A: Sure. Please call us toll free. We are more than happy to help out.
Q: Will this set work with the rear top bow brackets for the civilian stye Jeeps. I have a CJ-6 1960, and would like to get a frame for canvas. It has the pockets just behind the seats incorporated into the body.
- A: These are for CJ-2A’s only. We do have them for CJ-6′s. Please call us toll free.
Q: Is this for what is called a ‘summer top’? And which hardware would attach it to tub? Do you carry the canvas that would go with this frame? Many thanks!
- A: Yes we have custom made tops available. Please call us toll free. It is part of what you need for the ‘summer top’.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.