Instrument Panel Temperature Gauge for 46-64 CJ-2A, 3A, 3B
Highest quality reproduction temperature gauge available for your Willys CJ-2A, CJ-3A, or CJ-3B restoration project. Works for either 6 or 12 volt systems and mounts just like original. Comes complete with black face and white needle as well as all mounting hardware. Built in sending unit with cable included!!
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Instrument Panel Tempature Gauge – Part#: 647886
Q: Do you sell the brass reducer bushing that screws into the cylinder head, that goes with the gauge?
- A: We can get this good used for you.
Q: Do you have it in celsius?
- A: No sorry.
Q: I live in Colombia, can I buy this item from you?
- A: We ship daily UPS and USPS international.
Q: I have new electric sending units for oil pressure, temperature and fuel gauge. Do you have 12 volt electric gauges for these and how do you hook them up? I will also need a 12 volt ammeter and instructions on how to hook it up to a one wire alternator that has internal voltage regulator.
- A: Please call us toll free. I may be able to help out with this.
Q: The threads on the built in sending unit that comes with this gauge are too large for the brass bushing in my head? Do you have the bushing that will fit this gauge, part # 647886? (The brass bushing threads in my head fit the threads on the temperature switch part # 914847.)
- A: This is 100% the correct gauge with end prop threads. You have something unoriginal in your head. On a CJ-2A, 3A, 3B you don’t use part number: 914847. This gauge has it built in.
Q: I have a ’50 Jeepster with the F head 134 engine, Will the heat sensor on this gauge screw right into
where the electrical sensor (your item#905926) is now, or does it have to be adapted? Is this a mechanical gauge? I want to run this gauge so I know the real temperature of the engine. My stock gauge does not work correctly.
- A: I would have your original gauge rebuilt. We can help you with that and get you the proper sensor too.
Q: If I buy this item (#647886), should I also buy item #914847 to have the complete temperature kit?
- A: This gauge is a complete unit. It has the probe built in.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.