Transmission Assembly (4-134 Engine) For 41-45 MB, GPW with T84
SHIPS FOR FREE!!! $45.00 FREIGHT CHARGE WAIVED
Everything you need to completely redo your entire transmission already assembled Kit includes all New gears, shafts, bearings, syncronizer, snap rings, thrust washers, & roller bearings. Its complete and already assembled. Just drop it in! Its even assembled here in the USA!!!
Helpful Guides and Illustrations: Replacement Instructions
Application: T-84 Transmission with 4-134 engine
Fits: 41-45 MB, 41-45 GPW
Please allow 5-7 days for us to ship these out from time of order.
NOTE: $100 FULLY REFUNDABLE CORE FEE WITH ITEM
– A fully prepaid return label will be included in the box.
-Just put your old case housing in the same box we send you and return your old core.
-As soon as we get it back we will refund you back the $100 core fee.
-Please make sure to package it properly to prevent damage.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Complete T84 Transmission Assembly – Part#: 848484
Q: Does the T84 and T90 use the same transfer case? I just bought an MB frame and motor, I put a T90 trans to the back and its 1 1/2 inches to long if I get a T84 trans will it work with the transfer case I have?
- A: No, the transfercase between the two are different. T-84 used a 3/4 intermediate shaft and the T90 used either a 1-l/8 or 1-1/4 intermediate shaft all with different gears from one another. This link will help: http://www.kaiserwillys.com/category/willys-jeep-transfercase-diagrams
Q: I have a 45 GPW that has a T90 swap. I am doing a frame off restoration and would like to go back to a T84 so I don’t have to cut the floor. What are the dimensions of the T84 vs T90?
- A: The T84 sits lower than the T90 because of the top shifter. I imagine that someone had to cut your floor board to make the T90 work in your jeep.
Q: On my T84 transmission, it won’t shift into first gear while vehicle is in motion. Is this normal or do I have a problem?
- A: You shouldn’t be able to. It is not sycronized.
Q: I’m weighing in the option of picking it up or shipping it overseas. What is the weight and dimension of the package to be shipped; and will be packed into a wooden crate?
- A: These come in a heavy duty double walled box with packaging. The box is approx 18x12x12 and weights 50 pounds.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.