- A: 3 year warranty on the transmission from the manufacture.
Q: How long does it take to receive this transmission once you receive the order?
- A: It ships the same day and you typically can have it in just a few days!!
Q: Could you please tell me the total weight of this product? Thanks!
- A: The shipping weight is 64 pounds.
Q: I know your add says assembled in the usa, but what is the name of the company that makes the assembly and case. Is it OEM ????
- A: They are assembled by Rugged Ridge out of Atlanta. They are just like OEM and a really nice kit. We sell a lot of them and I highly recommend this because it will save you a lot of time and money.
Q: My car has a box with T90 specification A1 is the difference with the T90, the engine is 4-134?
- A: There is no difference. A T90 in a 4 cylinder are all the same.
Q: Will it fit 48 willys with L -head engine no mods ?
- A: Yes, this is the proper transmission for you.
Q: Hi – will this transmission work with my V6 225 (’66 CJ-5)? I have a T-86 in there now, but I’m told they are interchangeable. Thanks.
- A: This will only work for the 4-134 engine but you could possibly make it work with an adapter.
Q: Will this work if I have a 6 cylinder 226 engine in my jeep?
- A: This is for the 4 cylinder only. The 6-226 uses a longer shaft. We do have it though. Please call us toll free.
*EMAIL or call Mike (1-888-648-4923)
“if you need help to Build Your Willys.”
If you are looking for, Willys Jeep Parts, Willys replacement parts, Willys body parts and much more for your 1941-1971 Willys vehicle, you have come to the right place! Don’t forget to check out our sister site, LiveOffroad, an online site dedicated to offering the lowest prices on parts and accessories for 1976+Up CJ & Wrangler! Live Well. Offroad Better.