Replacement Steering Pitman Arm for 41-66 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, 5
Slides onto the end of your steering gear box sector shaft and fits into steering gear box drag link on ball end. Great replacement when the ball end becomes egg shaped.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Steering Pitman Arm (1 required per vehicle) – Part#: A1116
Q: Will this pitman arm fit my 1949 Willys Overland Truck, if not do you have one that will fit or know where I can find one?
- A: I can get you a good used one. Please call me toll free: 888-648-4923. I’m more than happy to help out.
Q: Do you have a pitman arm for a 1967 CJ-5 with a v6?
- A: Please call us toll free. We may be able to help out.
Q: Is there a bell crank kit to correct steering on a 53 CJ-3A with 2 1/2″ lift kit?
- A: You would have to probably cut and extend your old one.
Q: How far onto the the shaft of the steering box should the pitman arm be?
- A: Make sure the pitman arm is fully splined onto the sector shaft and the nut is tight. It will line up with the drag link then.
Q: Do you know if this is the same on the 1941 Willys Americar?
- A: I believe they are different from the Americar but could probably be modified to fit.
Q: Do you have a pitman arm that will fit a 62 Pickup with a 226 motor? Is the sector shaft on these trucks a 1″ shaft?
- A: We can get you a good used one. Please call us toll free.
Q: I have a 1961 wagon, do you offer a pitman arm for it? Mine had been broken and someone prior had welded it and you how know well that works.
- A: For the Willys Station Wagon and Willys Truck we can get good used. Please call us toll free.
Q: Do you need a press to remove the pitman arm from the sector shaft?
- A: They can get really stuck on there. It should just slide off though.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.