Driver Side Steering Knuckle Support for 41-66 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, 5, M38, and M38A1
Replaces your cracked steering knuckle housing in your Willys Jeep restoration project. Comes ready to install.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Q: Is a special lube required for the front steering knuckles?
- A: I would just use 90 weight gear oil or heavy duty axle grease. Either is ok.
Q: Need bearing & race that fit in steering knuckle support for 54 CJ-3B Jeep.
Q: Are there bearings and race that fit inside the knuckle? I am needing to replace them in my 1960 CJ-5.
- A: Yes you are gonna want part number: 52940K
Q: Will this fit a 62 truck?
- A: We can get you a good used one for the Willys Truck.
Q: I have a 49 CJ3A – will I need the shims on the bottom of the knuckle or will this be the updated knuckles with the .058″ added to the bottom already?
- A: You typically need to shim depending on the condition of your bearings and how much play you have.
Q: I need a steering knuckle for the drivers side. I see the one pictured has the steering arm built on, but mine isn’t like that. Is this how it comes, or is this a generic picture?
- A: This is how they come. You may have an early style. Please call us toll free. We can help you.
Q: I have 1948 CJ-2A and my camber is out of alignment. My king pins are good wheel bearings are good. I have tried everything. Would this help?
- A: Your knuckle may be worn. It wouldn’t hurt to replace. I would double check all your bearings and spindle nuts too.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.