Steel Tailgate Assembly For 46-64 Willys Truck
Get rid of that dented and rusty tailgate. We have new replacement tailgates for your Willys Truck! All Steel Construction and made in the USA!!
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement Tailgate Assembly – Part#: 666039
Q: Does this come with the hinges, or do I need to order them separate?
- A: No, they are separate.
Q: I just purchased a 61 Pick Up Truck to restore and it needs a gate. Can you provide me with exact height dimensions? I would like to test fit first.
- A: I will check on the measurements. They are the exact same as the original tailgate used in the Willys Truck.
Q: Did any the 46-64 Trucks have WILLYS stamped on the tail gate? Did they have WILLYS stamped on?
- A: Originally they just used a “W” on the tailgate. No these are not stamped.
Q: The tailgate on my 1959 Willy PU is flat, no W emblem stamped, no Willys stamped or no decal. Can you tell me what it should have, is it possible that it is not a PU Gate, it looks and operates perfectly but I thought it should say or have something, any recommendations?
- A: It’s probably homemade. Please call me toll free. I’m more than happy to help out with this.
Q: Do you have fenders for a 56 Jeep Pickup?
- A: We can probably get good used.
Q: Rebuilding a 54 Pickup Truck, I need the complete box gate latches front and floor, price for new?
- A: We can help out with this good used. Please call us toll free.
Q: Do you have any with the W-O stamped in them?
- A: Nobody makes them like that. You just have to have that painted on.
Q: I need a 1956 Willy’s Wagon Tailgate. Should I buy the pickup tailgate or is there one specific?
- A: Try part number: SHTMTL-19. We do have a lower tailgate repair panel.
Q: How much is shipping to zip 94550 in Livermore, Ca?
- A: These are an oversized item and have a $50 flat rate shipping on them.
Q: I have a 1966 Kaiser J200 Gladiator Thriftside (step side) Pickup. The original parts manual I have gives the same part number for the tailgate that you are using for your tailgate. I am in need of a tailgate and was wondering the height and width of your tailgate to see if it will work on my truck.
- A: The tailgate for the Gladiators is different. Please call us toll free. I may be able to help out with this.
Q: I have a 1974 J10 with the step side box like Willys Truck box and am looking for a tail gate. Do these fit? What are the dimension of this tail gate as I think they are close to the same as the 666039 tail gate and was hoping it might fit?
- A: The J-series vehicle use a different tailgate. This won’t work on it.
Q: I have a J300 Jeep Truck 1962 or 1964 not sure. I need a tailgate. Do you have one? How much?
- A: That is available good used only. Please call us toll free. We can point you in the right direction.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.