Complete Speedometer Assembly 0-60 MPH For 46-64 CJ-2A, 3A, 3B
Highest quality reproduction Speedometer available for your Willys Jeep. Mounts just like original. Comes complete with black face and long white needle as well as all mounting hardware. Reads 0-60 mph.
Q: It looks like this uses the same cable as the early CJ-5 (Dana 18), is that correct? I am looking to get rid of my cluster for independent gauges.
- A: Yes, that is correct.
Q: Can I get this speedometer in kilometers (0-100) ?
- A: No they don’t make this in KM.
Q: Do you sell a Gauge package? I need all five Gauges for my 1953 CJ-3A.
- A: Sure. Please call us toll free. We are more than happy to help out.
Q: Is there any way to set the new speedometer to the original miles on the old one?
- A: I’m sure you can rotate it around.
Q: I have a 1961 CJ-5 with separate gauges. The speedometer is broken and looks very similar to this, will this work with a CJ-5 and what is the diameter of this gauge?
- A: You want part number: 914845 for a CJ-5.
Q: Does this work off a cable drive or is it electric? Does this work with an Alternator or a Generator?
- A: It is cable driven part number: 643797. Its gear driven and doesn’t have anything to do with the generator.
Q: What is the diameter of this gauge?
- A: It is approx. 3-5/8″ just like original.
Q: I also want a early (1966) CJ-5 speedometer. I don’t want a cluster gauge like the 914845, I have separate gauges. Will this speedometer work ?
- A: Yes it should work fine.
Q: Where does the other end of the cable attach to???
- A: It goes to the passenger side of the transfer case just forward of the emergency brake drum where you screw it in.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.