Complete Speedometer Assembly and Gauge Kit (12 Volt) For 46-64 Willys CJ-2A, 3A, 3B
Highest quality reproduction speedometer assembly and gauge kit available. Mounts just like original. Comes complete with black face and long white needle as well as mounting hardware. Speedometer reads 0-60 mph.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Complete Speedometer Assembly and Gauge Kit – Part#: 640766
Q: Does this kit come with the fuel tank sending unit?
- A: That is a separate item.
Q: Do you have an in store credit card or plan I am interested in buying a complete tub?
- A: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Paypal. You can also send a bank check or money order in as well.
Q: How are these gauges lighted i.e. MB style or M38 style?
- A: The CJ-2A, 3A, 3B originally used a dash light part number: 640284
Q: Will these work and fit on an M38A1 if changing to 12V?
- A: Yes. If you are 12 volt then these fit right in.
Q: How are the gauges held into the dash? How do I remove the old gauges?
- A: There is a bracket that holds in in place on the back. It comes with it. It just screws on/off from the backside.
Q: Do the gauges come with individual lights for each gauge, or does the illumination of the gauge depend on a separate light mounted on the dash shining down on the gauges?
- A: They originally used a separate dash light part number: 640284
Q: If I don’t need the ammeter gauge will that take the price down a bit?
- A: We can probably build a kit and take a discount. Call us toll free.
Q: What is the diameter of the gauges? I need to drill holes to fit them.
- A: They are 2″ diameter gauges like original.
Q: What do I use, units or switches, do I need with each of these gauges? From the engine or master cylinder or oil pump?
- A: The following parts will apply to this kit if needed:
Q: Will these fit in an M38A1? It has been converted from 24V to 12V, but they didn’t change the gauges.
- A: Yes these will all fit into the holes for the M38 and M38A1.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.