Spark Plug Cable Set For 41-53 Jeep & Willys with 4-134 L Engine
Complete cable set for all four spark plugs and coil wires. Comes with proper 90 degree boots for flat head motor. Proper suppression for the early ignitions. Works for either 6 or 12 volt.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Spark Plug Cable Set – Part#: 930457
Q: How do you assemble the 7mm suppression spark plugs?
- A: No, you just have to trim and put the ends on.
Q: Are they angled or straight? The description says they have the proper 90 degree angle but the photo shows them as being straight.
- A: They have the proper 90 degree bend on them.
Q: What is the firing sequence of the CJ-3A and the CJ-2A?
- A: 1-3-4-2
Q: How can I shorten the suppression cables for my flat head 134? They seem to be much longer than my current old ones.
- A: Yes these can be trimmed.
Q: I have a dash mounted Keyed coil. Do you have a coil wire that would be long enough to reach that?
- A: You are probably going to have to pick up the suppression wire locally. Typically you can buy it in universal lengths.
Q: Why are these spark plug wires better than over the counter ones at say Walmart or Autozone?
- A: Because these are the proper ones for a restoration. They have the proper boots, connections and resistance.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.