Passenger Seat Frame Pivot Brackets (Pair) for 46-69 CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, 5
Pivot bracket bolts onto front of tool bin to allow passenger side seat frame to hinge forward for access to lower compartment. Sold as a pair. Newly cast!!!
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Passenger Side Lower Seat Frame Pivot Bracket (2 per vehicle) – Part#: 689130
Q: Will these brackets work on my 71 CJ-5? The seat frame I have looks like it will hook into this part.
- A: Yes, these are the correct ones
Q: Do these brackets bolt to the tool box or to the floor? I have a 1946 CJ-2A and it does not have a tool box but I need to add one, will the seat I have now bolt to this OK?
- A: Sounds like someone has cut out your original tool bin. These mount to the top of your tool bin just like original.
Q: Do these bolt to the tool box or do you weld them? If you bolt them will I see a place where they go if I buy a tool box from you?
- A: These are bolted on like original to the front lip of the tool bin.
Q: Will these work on a 1952 M38?
- A: Yes I’m sure they will.
Q: Do you have seats / seat frames for my 55 CJ-5?
- A: Please call us toll free. I may be able to help.
Q: Does this work the same if there is a fuel tank on the passenger side 1964 CJ-5?
- A: If you don’t have a tool bin under your passenger side seat then I don’t think you will use these.
Q: Is this what I need for my 65 CJ-5 and how about the drivers side?
- A: Yes that is correct. The drivers side just bolts to the floor board.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.