Seat Cover & Cushion for Front Upper Seat Frame For 46-64 CJ-2A, 3A, 3B
New Seat Cover & Cushion with Insert for Front Upper Seat Frame. Fits either Drivers or Passengers Side of Seat Frame. (1 required per seat). Made in the USA. Note: Actual color may vary due to differences in screen monitors.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Seat Cover & Cushion with Insert – Part#: 2A2301-1
Q: Do you also have the cushion for the seat bottoms?
- A: Yes, Try part number: 2A2301-2 or 2A2301-2NP
Q: Do you sell also to dealers in belgium?
- A: Sure. We ship daily USPS and UPS international.
Q: Do the upper cushions have the flaps for installation with srews to the frame?
- A: Yes that is correct.
Q: Do you have a photo or something that shows samples of the materials and colors?
- A: Sure. Please call us toll free. We can send you free samples.
Q: I have a 1946 CJ2A, I need new lower seats for the front both sides, new upper seats for the front both sides. The frames are fine both sides. I do not want to recover the old seats, the metal backing, the springs and the foam pad is not good. I want the color black. Can you help?
- A: We do complete seat covers and cushions and can even do the plywood bottoms for you. Please call us toll free. We can do these for you in a number of material and color options. Thanks!
Q: Does this come with the canvas cover with the snaps that strap on the back of the seats? Same question for the bottom?
- A: That is part number: HDWRKIT one kit will do both top and bottom.
Q: Does the seat cushions come with the heavy canvas cover that has the straps and snaps that go around the frame. Or do you have a different mounting using the screws and hardware in the HDWRKIT?
- A: The cushions originally attached to the seat frame tube with the screws and washers like in the HDWRKIT kit. Your original seat frame will be predrilled for it.
Q: How thick is the upper seat pad?
- A: It is approx 3.5″
Q: Do you have seat top and bottoms for willys jeep 1955?
- A: Please call us toll free. We may abe able to help out.
Q: The original cushions on my CJ3-A had coil springs within the bottom and back seat cushions. Do I need to have these springs to use your product? (the upholsterer I used years ago discarded these).
- A: No you can get rid of those. These use high quality hi-density automotive grade foam.
Q: I am interested in purchasing this product for my 1945 CJ-2A. Do I need to order a hardware kit separately? Or is the hardware included in the purchase?
- A: Yes the hardware kit is separate, the part number is HDWRKIT
Q: Can you send a clear photo of your grey seat cover installed on an actual seat frame?
- A: Please email mike@Kaiserwillys.com and we can email it over for you.
Q: What color seat cushion would be appropriate for a red CJ-2A?
- A: They used a few different combos. We can do it in black, tan, red, grey or olive drab.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.