Retractable Front Seat Belt with Hardware for 1941-1975 Willys Jeep Vehicles
New Replacement Retractable 3-Point Front Seat Belt for one person. Requires roll bar for proper installation. All necessary hardened hardware included.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Retractable 3-Point Front Seat Belt – Part: BELT-3
Q: Can you send a diagram of how this works with the roll bar for a 1950 CJ-3A?
- A: The top point just goes thru the roll bar shoulder height. The kit comes with instructions as well.
Q: Which seatbelt kit can be used with a Willys truck?
- A: I would recommend part number: BELT-1 for the Willys Truck or Willys Station Wagon.
Q: I purchased two of the belt-3’s and the instructions that were included were for a 2 point belt. I understand the concept but would like to obtain the proper instructions for my purchase.
- A: Please call us toll free. I can go over it with you on the phone. On the 3-point you will need a roll bar or high mount point over the shoulder.
Q: I just ordered two retractable 3-point seat belts for the right and left seats. Will they work on both sides?
- A: They are interchangeable and will work for either.
Q: Are the three point belts inertia activated?
- A: Yes, I believe it is.
Q: Will the 3 point seat belt fit a 1957 Willys 4×4 wagon? Do you have a recommendation?
- A: It will work but you will need a spot for the shoulder to attach to…You may have to add support. Or try part # BELT-1
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.