Rear Seat Frame For 46-49 CJ-2A
Q: Are the CJ-2A and the CJ-3A rear seat frames the same?
- A: Originally they were different due to the upper part of the rear frame where your back went.
Q: I have a ’47 CJ-2A but the seat frame doesn’t look like the one pictured here. It has a folding/removable seat back. The seat hangs off the rear fender wells. Could it be off another year jeep? Does it even matter when I decide to order new cushions?
- A: It is off another jeep. This rear seat frame is exactly like the original for a CJ-2A. Please call us toll free.
Q: What are the dimensions of this seat?
- A: It sits right in between the wheel wells just like original.
Q: I have a Willy’s station wagon which I think never had a back seat but I was wondering if I did want to put a back seat in which of the models you have would best suit this purpose?
- A: We can get you a good used seat frame for the Station Wagon. Please call us toll free.
Q: Do you stock a rear seat frame seat belt kit?
- A: I would order qty 2 of part number: BELT-1
*EMAIL or call Mike (1-888-648-4923) if you have any problems building your Willys.