Replacement Rear Crossmember (Bumper) For 52-71 CJ-5, M38A1
Quality reproduction rear crossmember (bumper) in original heavy duty gauge steel for your Willys CJ-5 or M38A1 restoration project.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement Steel Rear Crossmember – Part#: 8127710
Q: Will this bumper fit a 1974 CJ-5?
- A: No please call us toll free.
Q: Will this bumper fit a CJ-3B?
- A: Try part number: 646941 for the CJ-3B
Q: The original is connected by rivets. How is this connected to frame?
- A: You can use either rivets or bolts will work fine.
Q: Is this part fabricated in house? I just received one and was very impressed! The fitment is excellent and appears to be better than original quality.
- A: We have them made. Thanks again!
Q: Will this crossmember fit my CJ-2A 1947?
- A: For a CJ-2A you want part number: 646941
Q: I have a ’56 Willy’s CJ-5, have ordered this bumper and it is the exact part needed. I ID’d it from the Body Parts Diagram. I also need the piece above the bumper, as mine is rusted to dust and chunk. This piece is represented as #10, however there is nothing listed for #10. Is #10 available? is there a name for it? Also I need #7 right and left, for which there is no description, part number or other info. Can I get those also?
- A: Sure. Please call me toll free. I can get it for you.
Q: Is the driver side meant to be longer from center then the passenger side?
- A: Yes the drivers side does hang over more than the passenger side like original.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.