Rear Axle Wheel Hub for 46-71 Jeep & Willys with Dana 41/44
Replace your over bent, cracked rear axle wheel hubs with new direct replacement ones for your Willys Jeep restoration project.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement Rear Axle Wheel Hub – Part#: 811351
Q: I would like to know if the rear hub comes with studs?
- A: No these do not come with studs.
Q: Can you install the studs, if so what is the price?
- A: A machine shop can do this for you locally.
Q: I just received a new hub from you and it has small threaded holes in it and the original does not. What are these for? Did I get the right hub?
- A: Some later drums that fit this used a counter sunk screw to attach to the hub. Yes this is the correct one for all the vehicles listed above.
Q: Can you guys help me out? I have a 49 CJ-3A with 11″X2″ drums (someone switched them out prior). I need to get new drums and Hubs for the rear. Will these Hubs work with the 11″ drums?
- A: They most likely didnt change our your hubs so this will be correct for you.
Q: Is this the correct hub for a 1964 Wagoneer with Dana 44 rear end and 6-230 OHC engine?
- A: The wagoneer I believe is different. These are for Willys only.
Q: I have the drums that has a small counter sunk bolt to attach them to the hubs. Some of the bolts were so rusted on I had to drill them out to release the drum. Do I need to replace these bolts or am I good to go with out them?
- A: You will want to replace them for sure. They are a local hardware store item.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.