Pinion Shaft Oil Seal for 41-71 Jeep & Willys
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Pinion Shaft Oil Seal – Part#: 639265
Q: The side shown above does that side go in to the axle or out towards the yoke and driveshaft?
- A: The spring loaded side of the seal goes towards the ring & pinion.
Q: My Jeep is out of town. What socket size is the yoke nut on a Dana 25?
- A: I believe it is 1-1/8″ but will have to check.
Q: Will this oil seal fit my 1960 FC 170?
- A: Yes, it will be correct.
Q: Is the other side raised or flush? I’m finding that there are 2 different seals with the same item #.
- A: It is flat. This is 100% the correct seal for the vehicles listed above.
Q: Is there a felt washer included with the pinion shaft yoke?
- A: We sell the gasket part number: 636565
Q: Will this seal work with a yoke that has the “umbrella” like shield?
- A: Yes these are the proper pinion shaft oil seals for the original dust covers as well.
Q: Are the front and rear pinion seals the same?
- A: Yes that is correct. It fits all the applications above.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.