Formed Steel PCV Valve to Side Cover Line For 41-71 Jeep
Kit comes complete with all proper fittings. Just like original!!
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Pre-Formed Steel PCV Valve to Side Cover Line – Part#: B0158-LINE
Q: Do you have the breather that is located in the valve cover and the grommet as well for the F4-134 engine?
- A: Its part number: A6919 and gasket part number: 630299
Q: 1961 CJ-3B. I need the steel fuel line that goes from fuel pump to carb. Do you have it or what other options are available?
- A: That you will have to make locally.
Q: Does this fit the F134?
- A: Yes it can be lined in. You may have to tweak your line.
Q: Do you sell the PCV valve?
- A: Sure. Its part number: A6895
Q: I also need the 2 L connecting this to the PCV and the engine, do you carry them?
- A: These are a local pickup item.
Q: Where does it go?
- A: This screws into the PCV valve to side cover.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.