Parking Light Assembly (Dual Power Lead) for 41-66 Willys & Jeep
Great replacement parking light assembly can be grill or fender mounted on your Willys Jeep project. Has duel power lead for turn signals. It can fit a wide variety of Jeeps and Willys with minor modification.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Aftermarket Replacement Parking Light Assembly – Part#: 2A0604-DF
Q: Is there an after market turn signal system for a 1955 Willys?
- A: Please call us toll free. We can help out.
Q: Are these complete assemblies?
- A: Yes they are complete ready for install.
Q: How is this light mounted to the grill?
- A: This is early style. There is a bracket behind the grille it mounts to just like original.
Q: Are 2 light assemblies included in this price?
- A: This is for each.
Q: I have a 1953 M38A1, will this light mount in the same hole as the black out light as a replacement to add turn signal and parking light?
- A: I’m sure it would work with modification.
Q: I have a CJ-3A, is there a way to incorporate a turn signal light into the front parking lights mounted in the grill?
- A: Usually you can wire in a dual filament bulb.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.