Factory Rebuilt Trico Windshield Wiper Motor For 46-69 CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, 5, M38, M38A1
Note: Customer core must be sent in prior. Call for details.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Factory Rebuilt Original Trico Windshield Wiper Motor – Part#: 666179CJ
Q: I have a 1960 CJ5 and the TRICO wiper motor above appears the same as what I have. Is it possible to get a schematic of the inside of the motor. What I have appears clean and in tact, just is too tight. I don’t think I need a new motor, just the schematic for it.
- A: I will see what I can come up with.
Q: I have a 1954 CJ-3B without any wipers at all. So I don’t have a core to supply. How much is the core charge?
- A: Please call me toll free. I’m more than happy to help out.
Q: I would like to know if it is a original part for the M38. If not, could you inform the original vacuum wiper for it please.
- A: Yes, this will work on the M38.
Q: Is there repair kits available for the Trico vacuum motor?
- A: No we only have the factory rebuilt units.
Q: Do you require a core in on these?
- A: Please call us toll free. We can probably help you out.
Q: Is the distance between mounting holes 4 3/4″ or 5 3/4″ on your CJ-2A rebuilt motor?
- A: 3-5/8″ is the mounting to the windshield frame on ALL the vehicles listed above. Just like original.
Q: Is there a difference between the left and right side motors? Does the 1964 CJ-3B have the assist lever on the motor?
- A: They are the same. Typically the CJ-3B in later years did not.
Q: I have a 1969 CJ-5 and wiper motor mounts outside at bottom of windshield on drivers side. Can you tell me the correct wiper motor for it. I will also need switch for the motor.
- A: We do carry them. Please call me toll free. We have them.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.