New Replacement Windshield Glass for 46-64 Truck and Station Wagon
Proper replacement windshield glass for your Willys Truck or Station Wagon restoration project. Sold individual (2 required per vehicle). American Made for perfect fit.
Note: please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Replacement Windshield Glass – Part#: 501009
Q: Are your Willys Truck and Wagon windshields shatter proof?
- A: They are automotive grade glass.
Q: I have a 1963 Jeep Willy, I need a windshield which is a single piece. Do you all have one?
- A: You probably have a CJ-5. Try part number#: 504003
Q: Do you carry window regulators?
- A: We can get good used. Please call us toll free.
Q: What are the dimensions per piece of glass?
- A: They are to OEM specs and thickness.
Q: I have a 1962 Willys pick up with one pc windshield. Do you have that ?
- A: The part number for the one piece glass is#: 501010
Q: Can the two piece front windshield be converted to the one piece glass?
- A: We have had people do this in the past.
Q: There appears to be trim pieces missing on my ’55 trucks’ inner frameworks/windshield…R these available as well?
- A: We can probably get you good used on this.
Q: Will these fit a 49 jeepster?
- A: The glass is different for the early Jeepster.
Q: I got a 1952 Willys two door sedan car I need front two piece windshield glass.
- A: Please call us toll free. We may be able to help out with this.
Q: Is it possible to buy only one side of the glass? Also, do you sell used?
- A: This is for one side only. Used typically isn’t any good.
Q: I was wondering just how to get the new glass in…thanks.
- A: You have to get your weatherseal hot and pliable. Soak it in hot water. Use soap. Install all four corners of the weatherseal in the vehicle first. Make sure they are fully seated. Work the glass in upper center down. The seal is part number#: 664203
Q: Would this fit even though my 61 truck is a single piece? I don’t really wanna spend an extra $300 dollars, thanks.
- A: I have heard of people converting them over.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.