Moulded Front Floor Mat in Black Rubber For 46-64 Truck, Station Wagon, Jeepster
New Moulded Front Floor Mat in Black Rubber for your Willys Truck, Station Wagon, and Jeepster. Covers entire front area including the tunnel with pre-punched holes for pedals and shifters. Includes bottom padding. FREE SHIPPING ON THIS OVERSIZED ITEM
Note: Some trimming required for proper fit. 52-64 Fits Best
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Moulded Front Floor Mat in Black Rubber – Part#: 818265
Q: Hi Guys, is there any chance of getting a rubber mat for a Willys truck WITHOUT the holes, on account of it being right hand drive?
- A: Yes, but they will still be perforated but not completely cut out.
Q: Does this floor mat have ‘bump’ for overdrive cover? (1949 Jeepster)
- A: This will be baggy for the early Jeepster. I don’t believe so. They fit best for 54-64 Truck/Station Wagon.
Q: Do you carry the door thresholds that hold down the mats?
- A: No, you have to make some. We are working on having them made now.
Q: Does the mat have logo imprinted on it like the original one?
- A: No they are not made with the stamping.
Q: The L head engines were black, what color were the external parts ? Oil filter, etc thanks.
- A: Most everything was black but the filters were orange on the bottom with black cap.
Q: I have a 49 Willys Pickup with two wheel drive with the shifter on the floor (no 4×4 levers). Can I have a mat made like this? Also, what colors were the truck engines (L head 4 cylinder )?
- A: That is going to be tough. They only make them like the one above for the 4WD vehicles. The engines were originally black.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.