Firestone Non Directional Tire 7.00 x 15″ Round Shoulder For 41-71 Willys & Jeeps
Brand new made in the USA tire in the original style rounded shoulder non-directional tread. Gives your vehicle a great look and don’t forget to order for your spare as well. Highest quality guarantee. Made by Firestone. Note: Inner tube sold separate – part number: TUBE-15
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Firestone Military Non-Directional Tread Tire in 7.00 x 15″ 6 ply Cross Country – Part#: F700-15NDCC
Q: Can you put tube type tires on tubeless rims?
- A: I would take your rims up to a local tire shop. They would be able to tell you upon examination. All Willys rims were originally tube style.
Q: Does this 7.00 x 15″ come in a square shoulder or just round? Which has better traction in mud and snow, square or round?
- A: They are only available in the round shoulder. They are both equally good.
Q: I have 15 inch steel rims on my 97 TJ will this tire fit if I put a tube on the rim?
- A: I don’t think these will work for a 97 wrangler. They are for early Jeeps only.
Q: It looks like a big tire. I have an all original 1953 CJ-3A with 15″ stock rims. will this tire rub at full turn?
- A: Yes this will fit the 15″ with no problem and no rub.
Q: I have a stock 1960 CJ-5. 15″ rims, will these fit and not rub?
- A: Yes you should be all set with these.
Q: What is the overall diameter of this tire?
- A: I believe they are 30.5″ approximately.
Q: I have 15″ original steel jeep rims. Right now they have 8.55-15′s on them. What other tires could I put on these rims? Could I put your NDCC 7.00-15′s on these rims?
- A: Yes these are the tires we sell that I recommend for the 15″ rims. These 7.00×15″ tires work great.
Q: Do the original rims on the 1960 Pickups require tubes or will they accommodate tubeless tires? Same thing on these tires? Tubes required?
- A: Yes they do require tubes to install.
Q: Do these 15×7 tires have the same outside diameter as your 16×7 tire?
- A: Yes that is correct. They are both 7.00 tires.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.