Master Carburetor Repair Kit for 41-53 Jeep & Willys with Carter WO Carburetor
Willys Jeep carburetor repair kit complete with gaskets, small parts, linkage, metering rods and jets to rebuild your original Carter carburetor. Includes base gasket. Note: Unsure of your Carter number? They are stamped directly into the metal bowl. Check on the middle body for a vertical tag next to the metal accelerator linkage.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Master Carter Carburetor Repair Kit for Carter WO – Part#: 647745-MK
Q: Do you have the gauges for float level, pump stroke, and metering rod adjustment on the WO Carb?
- A: Please call us toll free. We should be able to help.
Q: What instructions if any are supplied with your ‘Carter WO Master Carb Repair Kit,647745-MK’.
- A: I believe it does come with instructions yes.
Q: For the master carburetor kit #647745 its hard to see the float pin assembly, I assume the pin and spring comes with the kit.
- A: Yes that is correct.
Q: Are these new kits?
- A: Yes these are brand new kits.
Q: The standard main jet metering rod (75-547)looks like it comes with the master kit. I live in the mountains of northern New Mexico, about 8000′, is the 1 size leaner (75-548) needle available on special order?
- A: At high elevation you may have to have this made.
Q: Ordering #647745 Carb Kit. Will this kit tolorate “10% ethanol” content blended into gasoline?
- A: Yes it is make for modern day pump fuel.
Q: Standard Kit #647745 and Master 647745-MK. Do both of the kits work for a Carter Model W-O 46-94 Brass tag#636SA. The MK kit being a more extensive rebuild? Both kits are compatible with unleaded gas?
- A: Yes that is all correct. Both are for the Carter WO carburetor. The MK kit is more extensive correct.
Q: My WO carb float is bad. Which kit contains a new float?
- A: The part number you need to order is: 668855
Q: Does this kit include a fuel air mixture screw? if not where can I get one?
- A: Those are only available used. I may have a good used one for you. Please call us toll free.
Q: Do you deliver parts to Europe?
- A: Sure. We ship daily UPS and USPS international.
Q: I have a 636 carburetor. Will this kit work?
- A: Yes that is a WO. It should say it right on top of your bowl.
Q: Recently purchased the master rebuild kit. I did not see the spring for the seat assembly in the parts group. Is it possible to order just the spring?
- A: I may have these. Please call us toll free.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.