Rugged Ridge Premium Locking Hub Set For 46-71 Jeep & Willys with Dana 25/27
Lockout that front Willys Jeep end in either 2×4 or 4×4 mode and save unneccesary wear and tear! These premium lockout hubs are made to last and come complete with hardware.
Approved as original equipment by vehicle manufacturers and militaries world wide, these tough hubs are built to last. A hardened nylon center is used instead of metal to keep you moving in the rare case of a hub failure.
Note: Early CJ-2A axle shafts with threads on the ends have to be cut down to fit.
Q: I have a Willys that has nut & washer instead of snap ring. Would I have to cut threads off to install locking hubs? If so what holds axle?
- A: If you have threads on the end you just have to shorten them.
Q: Mike, I have a 1952 M38. Would I have to make any modifications to install these lockout hubs?
- A: No, just bolt them on and you are all set!
Q: I have a CJ-3A that I would like to flat tow without disconnecting the rear driveshaft. Do you have lockouts that will work on the rear?
- A: I would disconnect your rear driveshaft for safety.
Q: I have a 1943 MB, and I was wondering if these would fit? It says 46-71 but on another website it says 41-71 for the same hubs.
- A: It does but you will have to cut your axle shaft threads off at the ends – other places don’t really know what they are selling if they list it to really fit a 41-45. People do make them work though by cutting them down.
Q: Can I install hubs on the rear axel of a 45 GPW?
- A: There are for fronts only. Nobody makes any for the rear.
Q: Do they make an automatic hub?
- A: No this will be your best bet.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.