Leaf Spring Shackle Kit (Drivers Side) For 41-58 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, 5, M38
Direct replacement shackle kit for your Willys Jeep restoration project. Comes complete with (2) RH thread bushings, rubber cups, shackle, and grease fittings. For both front and rear drivers side open ended style shackle leaf spring assemblies.
Q: Do I also need a rubber bushing?
- A: These are complete.
Q: Is there a bronze bushing/bearing that slips into the leaf spring before the shackles are installed? Mine look like they have a little more room than what the shackle alone has. Or, are my springs just that beat up?
- A: No, just the bushing that comes with this shackle is all there ever was. Sounds like yours have been enlarged. We can help with all of this though. Please call us toll free.
Q: On the front drivers side. I have not removed the shackle yet, but it appears the round tubing which is welded into the frame for the upper part of the shackle to go through is wallered out. Is that part available?
- A: Yes, it is part number: A544
Q: Do I need to buy 4 total items for both side leaf springs or does this one item come with both front and rear driver side shackle assemblies.
- A: These are each. You will need 4 total shackles to do the whole Willys Jeep.
Q: The leaf spring shackles appear to be threaded on outside, does that mean that the inside of the leaf spring where the shackle goes through is threaded also?
- A: The shackle actually bites into the metal so people often think the springs are actually threaded.
Q: We are interested in four Leaf Spring Shackle Kits, for CJ3-B, please we want to know the shipping cost, thanks.
- A: We ship daily UPS and USPS. Most orders over $98 in the US get free shipping
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.