King Pin Bearing Cap For 41-71 Jeep & Willys with Dana 25/27
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New King Pin Bearing Cap (4 required) – Part#: 910901
Q: I need the studs for this, part number?
- A: They are standard. Any local nut and bolt warehouse will have them.
Q: Do these King Pins have Grease Zerk capability?
- A: You could probably drill and tap it to.
Q: I need the studs for all 4 of the king pins? They are not standard at any local nut and bolt warehouse. They are double threaded 3/8 X 24 x 3/8 x 24 by 1 7/8 or 2 inches long.
- A: Typically I just go back and use a standard bolt to attach. A good nut and bolt warehouse usually will have the studs or can get them for you.
Q: There is a odd shaped piece of steel (rain gutter?) that bolts to the top of this. The front wheel brake line also attaches to this. Any thoughts?
- A: On a lot of the Willys they had a protector that was intended to protect your flexible brake hose from getting snagged or cut off road.
Q: Is the protector that attaches to the top of this available? The flexible brake line and very short twisted rigid line connect here.
- A: They are available good used.
Q: Does this cap come with the washer or spacer that is in between the cap and the bearing?
- A: They used shims originally. Part number: A6882
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.