Jerry Can Carrier For 41-71 Willys & Jeeps
New Steel Jerry Can Carrier for your Willys Jeep Restoration Project. Holds Standard 5 gallon Gas (Jerry) Can. Bolt on Design.
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Steel Jerry Can Carrier – Part#: 673457
Q: Does this come in red?
- A: It comes primered in red.
Q: Where would you normally mount this carrier?
- A: It depends on the vehicle. Please call us toll free. We can go over it with you.
Q: I have a 1966 Kaiser CJ-5 and making a parts list to restore it. The one on my Jeep is on the spare tire rack on the back made by steel banding, where could I find this?
- A: What you have your your Jeep is most likely unoriginal. Email us over a pick I can take a look at it.
Q: Does this come with the strap tie down?
- A: No the strap is separate but we do have it.
Q: I see that you have the “hold down straps” but do you have any of the metal bars that latch into the two loops on the jerry can carrier and then come together to allow you to place a lock on them? I have a picture of what I’m talking about if you want me to send it. Thanks.
- A: Please call us toll free. We may be able to help out.
Q: What is the part number for the straps?
- A: A4127 is the part number.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.