Instrument Dash Light Assembly for 46-64 CJ-2A, CJ-3A, and CJ-3B
Proper instrument dash light assembly for your Willys Jeep restoration project. Comes complete ready to plug into your wiring system. New housing. Protruding dash, mounted lights for night time illumination. Fits above speedometer assembly.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Q: Will these work with an M38 converted to 12 volt?
- A: It should ok with modification.
Q: What bulb is needed for Item# 640284 with 12 Volt system?
- A: Try bulb# 67-12volt.
Q: What bulb would you suggest for this? I have a 6V system and looking at what you have was wondering if the taillight bulb would be ok?
- A: A No. 63 bulb is what you want.
Q: I have a 1946 Willys CJ-2A and was wondering where do you put the light for the Instrument Dash Light Assembly so you can see all the gauges at night? How do you secure it? Does it come with a bracket? I am new to the Willys but have had 7 wranglers!! Thanks so much for your help!!
- A: This goes right above the speedometer. Your dash should already have a hole for it.
Q: Does the bulb come with this assembly?
- A: This is less bulb. Depending on your voltage you can pick the bulb up locally.
Q: What type bulb does this light fixture take?
- A: It accepts either a 6 or 12 volt bulb. We have either. Please call us toll free.
Q: You guys have or know where I can find indicates this product for Jeep M38 51-52 years. What is the price for 2 pieces? If possible at 12 volts.
- A: A1411-M38 is the part number for that vehicle.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.