Hood Ornament Medallion for 46-49 Willys Truck & Station Wagon
New Show Quality Hood Ornament Medallion. Gold “W” Lettering with Red Background and Black Outside Ring.
Q: Can you provide the diameter of this medallion. It is important because I plan to use it other than its intended purpose. Thanks
- A: These are roughly the size of a nickel.
Q: Will this ornament fit in my chrome hood piece for a 61 s.w.
- A: It will if you drill. Try part number: 674782
Q: My willys wagon has a smaller medallion which is about the size of a quarter. Do you carry those?
- A: Yes, this is about the size of a quarter.
Q: What about the medallion for the grill insert for 48 jeepster?
- A: It should insert fine. It will just be a little small.
Q: This is not a question. It’s the answer to the above questions.
The medallion is 875 thousandths in diameter – that’s 0.875 inch or exactly 7/8 inch. The depression in the front of my 3-wing hood ornament (1957) is 885 thousandths. The medallion fits perfectly. Trust me, it fits.
- A: Thanks for the specs and input!
Q: How does the medallion attach?
- A: All you have to do is use adhesive.
*EMAIL or call Mike (1-888-648-4923) if you have any problems building your Willys.