Front Leaf Spring Assembly (10 leaf) For 41-64 MB, GPW, CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, M38
Replace those sagging springs with this direct replacement Heavy Duty 10 leaf assembly. Measures 36-1/4″ eye to eye. Guaranteed proper arc for your vehicle. Comes painted black.
Q: I have a 1962 CJ-3B….should I put 8 or 10 leaf on the front, and what should I put on the rear..???
- A: Either will work fine. The rear takes a 9 leaf only. It’s part number#: A614
Q: I have a 1942 Ford Jeep. I need a front spring, but should it be 8 leaf or 10 leaf, what models/years/etc defines which one it should be please?
- A: You would want to go with the 8 leaf is what I prefer, part number#: A612 But these 10 leaf work fine as well.
Q: How wide is this 10 leaf leaf spring? Is it 1 3/4″?
- A: Yes, they are 1-34″ wide. Just like original.
Q: Just wondering if it’s 124.99 for one spring or for two springs? I only ask because I need all four.
- A: These are each. You will need quantity 2 part number#: 926709 for the front.
Q: Do the 10 leaf springs come with the bushings?
- A: This is for the leaf spring only. We sell the bushings, bolts, and shackles as well. Part numbers#: 359039, 384228, 802061 & 802062.
Q: Will the brass bushing come with spring or do I need to order separately.
- A: The bushings are separate.
Q: I have a 48 CJ-2A and how high will a 10 spring lift it from stock? Is there any size bigger to put on?
- A: These set you back up at stock height.
Q: I have a 42 MB need new springs all the way around but would like to get two more inches of clearance for a little taller tire any suggestions?
- A: You should get appox 1-2 inches of extra height from these from where you are sitting now. Your old leaf springs loose their arch so these set you back up to stock height.
Q: Do the springs come with the bushings in the eyes?
- A: We have new ones available or you have to use your old ones. These are springs only.
Q: Do you carry the rubber bushings that go inside the eyes of leaf springs for the MB?
- A: They didn’t use rubber bushings in the shackles on a MB, only rubber grease retainers. They come complete in our shackle kits part numbers#: 802061 & 802062
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.