Front Axle Drive Flange For 41-75 Jeep & Willys with Dana 23/25/27
New replacement front axle drive flange for your Willys Jeep restoration project.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Front Axle Drive Flange – Part#: A868
Q: Will dana 25 front axle parts interchange with my 1945 MB spicer front axle such as drive flange, spindle, and hub and drum?
- A: Yes, all that is the same on the axle as long as it is out of an early CJ.
Q: I have a ’58 Willys CJ-5 with dana 27 front axle, and I need a “drive flange” but mine is a five bolt pattern. Do you carry that?
- A: The CJ-5 in that year used a Dana 25. Even when they used a Dana 27 they used this same drive flange.
Q: When I lock the wheels in 4×4 the right front wheel slides in the snow. It will not roll. The wheel rolls ok when unlocked for 2 wheel drive. Please tell me whats wrong with my 54 Sta. Wagon? Tell me what I need to fix it.
- A: Please call us toll free. We are more than happy to help trouble shoot.
Q: Does this flange come with the proper dust/grease caps?
- A: This is the steel drive flange only. The dust cap will fit right on it.
Q: Do you have the ability to get the early scalloped lockers?
- A: Those are only available used. We have part number: 400501
Q: Does the lugs come with the flange or where can I get the lugs?
- A: The bolts that hold the flange on are just a local hardware store item. Make sure to get hardened.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.