Solid State Electronic Ignition Module for 41-71 Jeep & Willys with 4-134 Engine
Direct replacement ignition module for all Electronic Distributors. Comes complete with cap and simple wire hook up with instructions for your Willys Jeep restoration project. Application: Must be used with Solid State Electronic Ignition Distributor (923068) only.
Call Mike @Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
Complete Solid State Electronic Ignition Module – Part#: 17252.05
Q: Do you carry a drop in electronic ignition module for a 1961 Station Wagon with the 6-226 engine?
- A: No but I do have a complete distributor that looks very similar to the original (part number: 17239.08)
Q: I need to replace the water-proofed distributor housing, wires, etc on a 24V M38A1 with a COMPLETE distributor package including plug wires, coils, cap, distributor, etc. Can you provide detailed list of parts / numbers, prices and availability?
- A: I have kits available. Please call me toll free: 888-648-4923. Thanks!
Q: Does your 923068 come with and will it work on 6 volt?
- A: The 923068 already has this in it. This is for 12 volts.
Q: Do you have the kit for to convert a 6 volts waterproof distributor to 12 volts? I’m talking about the electronic ignitor.
- A: We have a 12 volt solid state distributor part number: 923068
Q: Is this 12 volt?
- A: Yes this is for 12 volt
Q: I have your distributor- 923068 and I’m not getting spark. I just purchased this jeep and it ran fine yesterday – but now I can’t get it to start and i’m not getting any spark from the coil. I tested the coil and it appeared via ohms testing that it may be bad – so I replaced it. Still no luck. i’ve checked the obvious – so i’m down to trying to check voltage around the distributor – do you have any diagnostic data that I can verify if it needs this replacement? thank you!
- A: I would check your ballast resistor and the module inside the distributor. Please call us toll free. We can probably help too.
Q: I set up the drop in distributor on this and hooked it up with an ignition coil without an internal resistor. I did not use a ballast resistor because I thought that the coil had an internal resistor. What did I most likely fry? The ignition control module?
- A: Yes it is most likely the module. If you don’t have an internal resistor you have to have an external resistor.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.