Transfer Case Assembly (For 1-1/8″ Shaft) For 46-53 Jeep & Willys with Dana 18
Everything you need to completely redo your entire transfer case in your Willys Jeep restoration project. This already assembled Kit includes all New gears, shafts, bearings, gaskets, seals, ect. It’s complete and already assembled. Just drop it in! It’s even assembled here in the USA!!! Original housings are used for proper stamping. For 1-1/8″ shaft.
Note: Output shaft gear sold separate if needed.
No Core Fee!!! SHIPS FOR FREE!!! $40.00 FREIGHT CHARGE WAIVED
Call Mike@Kaiserwillys.com for details at TOLL FREE 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST).
New Transfercase Assembly – Part#: 937477
Q: Is this a small bore or large bore case?
- A: We can do either.
Q: My twin shifters for the hi-lo and front shaft engagement are loose. It looks like the holes on the case that hold them are wore out. Do they make a sleave for them or do I need a new transfer case housing?
- A: You would have to rebush them. We do have new anti-rattle shift springs part number: A970 and pivot pin part number: A972, those would help.
Q: What weight oil is recommended for this application and how often should one change?
- A: We typically use 90 weight. We change it out every 5000 miles.
Q: Could this be used with a Willys MB and if not do you sell one used that I can?
- A: We do have them for the 1941-45 MB as well with the 3/4″ intermediate shaft. Please call us toll free.
Q: Would the transfer case be set up for an M38A1 floor mounted style emergency brake handle, or the type with a dash mounted handle?
- A: Typically on the floor.
Q: I have a 61 Willys PU. It now has only front wheel power, no power to the rear. It will only move when 4 wheel drive is engaged.
- A: I would check your transfer case. The levers may not be engaged properly.
*EMAIL or call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys.